If you seriously want to change, explore how you can transform you and your teams through a discovery Zoom meeting with Gary DePaul.
Cost: $300 for a one-hour discovery meeting
Before the meeting:
- Gary will research your background.
- Expect a LinkedIn connection request.
- The initial calendar details will be for a phone call. After scheduling, you will receive an email with a Zoom link. The calendar invitation will be updated as well.
During the meeting, Gary will ask questions about:
- Who you are
- Your role
- Your direct reports (and indirect reports if you have them)
- Your relationships
- Your leadership philosophy
- Your challenges and concerns
By the end of the meeting, you'll discuss:
- What you can immediately start doing and even stop doing
- How you can continue working with Gary to:
- Discover your underlying, tacit needs
- Develop your leadership capabilities
- Improve how you can help your team become better at supporting and working with one another
Ask yourself these questions:
- Do your employees trust you?
- Do you have their backs and they have yours?
- Do your employees feel safe to speak openly about their insights or concerns?
- Do your employees show up, work, but never give their time and energy to help others grow? Do you?
- Do you lead with compassion? Do you model respect towards your employees?